Blow and clean air simultaneously, and require no filter maintenance.
Since ACBs do not use filter media or collect unwanted dust and dirt—unlike old-fashioned filter systems do, ACBs sustain constant airflow, constant air pressure, constant air quality, and constant electrical consumption with little to no maintenance. They provide clean air for ventilation, pressurization, exhaust and feed air. ACBs do not collect dust and other debris because: Most Users Don’t Want to Collect Dirt–They Just Want Clean Air!
At Air Cleaning Blowers, LLC, we like to ensure that our clients receive units that meet their specific needs and requirements. Using the Nomenclature also shown as “Build Your ACB Model”, you can build your specially designed ACB unit by selecting the from the data provided. If you would like to refer to our standard models, please review the Product Specification Sheets below and fill out our ACB Request Proposal to order yours today!
Typical Model Options For Air Cleaning Blowers™
ACB adds models to its line regularly in the range of 50 CFM to 10,000 CFM and from 0.5” w.g. to 10” w.g.
In addition, custom designs are available for OEM and other special applications.
Patent #9,259,675. #10,118,115. #10,493,390. Others pending. CAGE Code: 7ZFZ0
ALL MODELS MADE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Interior frame & wall sleeve constructed of stainless steel— Type 304 or 316—with other materials optional.
- Variable or constant speed models
- Many power sources: A/C (50 or 60 Hz, single and 3 phase) and D/C current, motor shafts, direct drive or pulleys
- Units meet NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, IP54 and IP55 standards.
- Self contained to facilitate and speed installation; can even be portable.
- Units can include corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty electrical-resistance heating elements or heat exchangers, as option.
- Adaptation for mounting in ducts and/or to connect to downstream special media such as activated carbon and/or to provide pre-cleaning and pressurization for air conditioners.
• Agricultural Equipment and Grain Elevators
• Air Compressors
• Bulk Solids and Powder Conveyors & Hoppers
• Cell Towers and Communications Relay Stations
• Clean Rooms
• Coal Mines and Coke Plants
• Control Rooms and Pulpits
• Conveyors and Silo Loaders
• Data Centers
• Hotels and Convention Centers
• Electrical Buildings/Enclosures (MCCs; Control Panels)
• Evaporative (Swamp) Coolers
• Food Processors
• Hospitals—Modular and Traditional
• Locomotives and Passenger/ Freight Rail Cars
• Military Vehicles, Electronics and Magazines
• Mining and Tunneling Equipment
• Modular and Inflatable Buildings
• Motor Control Centers and Sub-Stations
• Office and Other LEEDs Buildings
• Pharmaceutical Production
• Power Plants—Fossil Fuel and Nuclear
• Recycling Facilities
• Steel, Aluminum and Paper Mills
AIR CLEANING BLOWERS, LLC
P.O. Box 803
Selkirk, New York 12158 U.S.A.
Telephone: +1(518) 635-4169 | Marketing@AirCleaningBlowers.com
“The World’s First Truly Sustainable Air Filtration System”